Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend, Brandon and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Spokane, WA temple to do an endowment session with some of the members in our ward. I always enjoy being in the temple and am grateful that there is a temple within 2 hours of our home. It does still consume half (and sometimes all) of our day to go but it is so very worth it. I am grateful that my husband made it a priority last weekend. I feel blessed.

There is a nativity set outside the temple that I think is beautiful. I especially love it in the evening when it is dark and the lights of the temple shine on it.

Later in the evening, after our visit to the temple, we headed to downtown Spokane for dinner. I never realized that the Spokane mall put up such a large tree! It is massive and I could not even get the full spectrum of it with my camera.

1 comment:

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

I'm glad we got to see you & I'm so so so grateful that you guys we able to watch Cash for us. You guys never fail to find ways to serve others. Matt & I owe you big time ;)