
Brandon and I had the opportunity to take a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Carnival Splendor the week after the bar exam and our big move. I was pretty apprehensive about being too stressed to enjoy myself with all of the changes happening in our lives but it was a good trip and we are so glad that we decided to make it happen. We went with our friends, Ashley and Alex and that made it even better.


My friend and I spoiled ourselves the second day on the ship and got a spa treatment (massage and all). Definitely a favorite activity!


This is our first night at dinner. The food was great and our waiter was such a nice guy. The only thing I don't miss is the slow rocking of the boat while we ate...

Each night the matron makes your bed, cleans your room, provides you with information for the next day, a few mints, and makes you a nice little towel animal. This was one of our favorites (a frog).

Jumping picture for our dear friend Sylvia... So I kind of got sucked into the beach water after this and the waves were thrashing me around. I couldn't stop laughing but I also couldn't get myself up and out of the water. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy and finally our friend helped me out. Let's just say my suit was full of sand after that.

The first day that we were in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, we did a kayak and snorkel excursion. Brandon really enjoyed this one and especially looking down at all of the fish.


Our cabin- number 7279.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico was my favorite stop because it was so green. I also like looking at all of the little Mexican shops and this town had lots of those just outside our port.

Here we are in front of our dinner restaurant called "The Gold Pearl."

Dinnertime!

One of the last days aboard the ship, Ashley and I went to a little animal towel making demo.

Here's my cute little elephant.

By the last night, we were pretty much ready to be off the ship and home. It was a fun trip but we knew we had to get back and attack life again. Overall, our favorite part of the trip was the on land excursions. Swimming with the dolphins and the zip line adventure were definitely highlights. Pictures of those will be coming!
4 comments:
OH MY HEAVENS. I am SO jealous! It looks like you guys had a LOT of fun and man, you look hott in that black dress that first night Sarah! ;)
That looks like so much fun! I want to go on a cruise to be able to enjoy all the good food!
missing the warmth so bad. I laughed out loud thinking about you getting sucked into the water at Cabo. ha ha it was great. Can you send me the pic of all 4 of us at dinner? I didn't get that one
That looks really fun. Great pictures! Quinn wants to go on a cruise one year.
Post a Comment