Monday, March 19, 2012

Swimming with Dolphins Excursion



Just after we bought our cruise we started looking into excursions. I know I wanted to swim with the dolphins and that it was on my bucket list. I think I was the only one in our party of four that was overly-excited about it but I am so glad that we were able to do it! It was an experience I will never forget. The dolphin were the sweetest animals.




Sea lion... not sure why they had us take a picture here...

There we are just behind all of the jumping dolphins. Amazing!

Two dolphins are push me here (each have their noses on one of my feet).

My favorite part was riding on the belly.


We watched them and heard them make their noises right under the water. I am the one in front, trying to get really close to the dolphin and Brandon is to the right of me and our friends to the left.

I still cannot believe we were this close to them in the pool!!

Here Brandon is getting pushed on the boogie board by the two dolphins.

We had many of opportunities to touch the dolphin's stomach as it was ride on by us. I kept wishing the entire time that all of my family could have been there experiencing the dolphins too. It was a remarkable experience!

8 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Awesome! I was totally there a couple of years ago. One of my dear friends was actually a dolphin trainer there for a few years. Such a cool place. I'm glad you had such a great trip!

BrittanyLane said...

Haha, I just realized this was in Mexico and not Hawaii. Not the same place. It looks very similar though. Such a neat experience!

Christian said...

I love dolphins~ they are absolutely amazing graceful creatures! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Natalie said...

Oh wow I am jealous! I am so ready to go somewhere warm and those dolphins look adoreable. Miss seeing you guys.

Alison said...

Awesome adventures! Good job doing all the scary stuff. I bet it was nice to warm up. Hope you're settling in well!

Brynn said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! Ricky and I really want to go on an Alaskan cruise;) maybe someday;). I miss you! Hope you are doing well!!!

Susannah said...

Looks so fun!! We wish we could have come with you. I can't believe we've all moved out of Moscow! Hopefully we can see you sometime soon.

Rachel Hair said...

AWESOME!! Such cute pictures! That looks like a ton of fun. and you definitely look sooo happy in those pictures. and you look super duper hott in your swimsuit! :)