Monday, March 26, 2012

When Life Gets You Down, Make Caramels!

One of my favorite things to do is make homemade caramels. It is somewhat of a process but caramels are one my favorite treats so it is always worth it.

Chocolate also helps... So I covered some of them in chocolate.

Life is good in the Tri-Cities. I feel like our ward is really friendly and everyone is so nice. Yet, I still find myself having rough moments. Then I have to remind myself that I really have a good life. There are days that are hard and days when I wish more than anything that I could just be a mom instead of a student but my family really keeps me going. Last week my brother Doug texted me last minute to tell me about a little concert his choir was doing here in Kennewick. So I quickly drove over to the Kennewick High School and got to go see my brothers Doug and Blake perform. I was grinning so big the entire time because I was so proud. I love those guys to death and it is sharing moments with them and the rest of my family that makes life so much more worth it!

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

First of all, those carmels look AMAZING! Carmels are Rob's favorite treat, so if you have a good recipe I'd love to get it from you!

Second, I hope you are adjusting well to life. It is hard to move to a new place, but that is so great you are so close to you family; makes me jealous!