We are so thrilled to announce that the little one who will be joining our family will be a boy!! Brandon and I did not have any real guesses as to what it would be at first. We just feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be pregnant and are happy with whatever gender we are given. I am working on his crib set with my friend right now and just falling more and more in love with my navy blue, grey, and pea green color scheme. I had another doctors appointment today to look at everything and the good news is that the massive hematoma that I have had for about a month now is finally healing. In the last week it has gotten quite a bit smaller, which is a huge blessing. I am just holding my breath that after it heals completely I can carry on with a normal pregnancy. Thank you all for so many of the prayers!! We feel tremendously grateful for all of your love and support at this time.

9 comments:
Congratulations a little boy will be so much fun! You look great Sarah. I am glad to hear your pregnancy is going a little better. I hope things continue to improve. You and Brandon really are going to be GREAT parents.
Awesome guys.
Great news.
Congratulations!! Baby boys are so much fun and they LOVE their mamas. You guys will love it. We'll pray that everything will continue to go well for your pregnancy!!
Such awesome news!!! I am so happy for you two. Yeah for a boy!!!
So glad to hear your are healing! What great news! So excited for you guys. Boys are fun!
Congrats! We have a boy coming too and the funny thing is we were thinking similar colors for the nursery..ha! We're so excited for you!
OH! Sara that is such great news! Sounds like your having fun getting ready for this little one! What a lucky little guy to have you two for parents! Will you make it back to Moscow for a Shower?
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! What blessings!
yay! congratulations sarah and brandon!
Post a Comment