Friday, September 7, 2012

Gratitude

Several times this week I have found myself stopping and realizing how much I have to be grateful for.  I have not been doing very good at blogging and have been especially awful at taking pictures.  We have stayed extremely busy over the last month and yet I have close to no pictures to prove it!  I am not sure if it is just me being tired or not wanting to lug my camera on top of my ever-growing belly but I really am going to make a goal now to take at least one picture a week or something we are doing.

As far as pregnancy goes, everything is back to a normal pregnancy now and every day that I wake up feeling normal and every time I feel a little kick from our little guy, I consider it a gift and tender mercy.

3 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those pictures!

etreiersen said...

So glad to hear your pregnancy is normal. I hope the pregnancy continues to go well :)

Alainna Beus said...

Sarah! I just learned that you're pregnant! I have been so out of touch with your life. I knew you were having trouble getting pregnant but I didn't know the details until I just went back into your past posts and read about your experiences over the past few years. My heart just broke. Your experiences and faith through it all have really inspired me! I am SO HAPPY for you that your pregnancy has turned a corner and everything seems normal. I will keep you and your little growing baby in my prayers! Much, much love -- Alainna