I love the last two the best, but the others are great as well. I just like the lighting on the second last one and the last one I like the pose. It's great. I can't wait to see all of them. You should get K8 to take some as well, just to mix it up.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! You guys are adorable!! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Idaho or Washington? We are heading home I think if this little girl would make her appearance in the next few days so if you are in Idaho we will have to get together!!
K, this is a "catch up" comment. I loved Brandon being a vending machine. That was so funny! And your bruise was really bad! I felt so bad for you! And you two look so cute in these pics. Oh, and look at you being all crafty! :)
5 comments:
I love the last two the best, but the others are great as well.
I just like the lighting on the second last one and the last one I like the pose.
It's great.
I can't wait to see all of them.
You should get K8 to take some as well, just to mix it up.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! You guys are adorable!! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Idaho or Washington? We are heading home I think if this little girl would make her appearance in the next few days so if you are in Idaho we will have to get together!!
K, this is a "catch up" comment. I loved Brandon being a vending machine. That was so funny! And your bruise was really bad! I felt so bad for you! And you two look so cute in these pics. Oh, and look at you being all crafty! :)
I would love to! let me know when both of you are available. I would love to shoot you two in palouse. let me know.
Cute pictures. I love your halloween costumes as well, very creative! That is always nice to go home for a visit, hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment