Which of these pictures do you like best? Let me know because we are trying to decide on which one to send out with our Christmas cards!!!!! Thanks guys!
Cute pictures!! I am so glad you keep your blog updated. I to really enjoy reading your blog since we never see each other. When are you coming to burley or rexburg next? We have been really busy lately with work,mike's schooling, building the house, etc. Pregnancy has been so easy, it just took a bit to get over the first trimester sickness. We miss you guys. Take care! -Ramsey's
I love your blog! you have so many fun pictures of things you're doing. How far away are you from your family? As for the pictures I like the one with you both smiling under the umbrella.
I like the last one. At first I thought the first one was the best, but since it's a Christmas list, pretty much everyone who will get one knows you (unlike a wedding announcement/invitation), so I don't think a closeup is necessary. They are all nice.
10 comments:
I like the bottom one best, but they are both super cute!
I dunno, it's too tough to decide.
The first one is a good close up but I like the second one.
i like the first one best, but they're all cute!
oh cute! i like the last one the most :)
Cute pictures!! I am so glad you keep your blog updated. I to really enjoy reading your blog since we never see each other. When are you coming to burley or rexburg next? We have been really busy lately with work,mike's schooling, building the house, etc. Pregnancy has been so easy, it just took a bit to get over the first trimester sickness. We miss you guys. Take care! -Ramsey's
I like the second one best but think the third is way cute and would probably be better for a Christmas card :-)
I can't decide between the top one and the bottom one!
I love your blog! you have so many fun pictures of things you're doing. How far away are you from your family? As for the pictures I like the one with you both smiling under the umbrella.
I like the last one. At first I thought the first one was the best, but since it's a Christmas list, pretty much everyone who will get one knows you (unlike a wedding announcement/invitation), so I don't think a closeup is necessary. They are all nice.
Post a Comment