Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No Sweets Diet


So I am on a no sweets diet right now. That means I eat a moderate amount of sweets only on the weekends. However, I have learned one thing from this and that is that it is very easy for your brain to sweet talk you into just having one piece of a candy that is not a really bad candy for you. I have a candy jar at my work. Right now there is mostly hard candy in it. The sad thing is that hard candy is not really that bad for you.. like not as bad as a cinnamon roll or something gooey like that and full of lots of fat. However, I still have to tell my mind "no" like twenty times a day. The good news is, I have already lost a pound or two and I hope to continue so that I can beat my husband in the amazing weight loss race. I have to lose 5 pounds and he has to lose 10! Whoever loses their pounds first, wins the choosing of a $20 date night and the other person has to go along with whatever it is. We started about a week and a half ago. I diligently worked out last week. This week I have not been feeling so well so I have not exercised much but I am staying away from the sweets and that is a BIG accomplishment for me!

1 comment:

sjhalford said...

Our email is kunz_32@hotmail.com. Thanks for inviting us!