Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Proud of Myself


A few of our good friends just got married yesterday. It was a beautiful sealing in the Idaho Falls, ID temple and I am so glad we got to go! Just last weekend I had my friend Lacey get me a board and cut the vinyl for their gift. I am pretty proud of it since I sanded, painted, applied the vinyl and picked out the ribbon all by myself! Thank you Katelyn for the ribbon idea. I think it turned out wonderful!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, it looks beautiful.
So now that you're private can we not do those letter things at the bottom now?

Melissa said...

Wow, I'm impressed, You seem to be so creative, I'm jealous! I really like that idea, where does your friend get the vinyl at? You're Christmas cards also look amazing too I'm excited to get one.