

Yes, we are STILL HERE in Moscow and it is snowing like crazy. I am thinking we will never make it out of this place in time for Christmas but Brandon keeps trying to comfort me and tell me that we will. I have to work tomorrow (lame, I know!) so that is why we are not leaving for Walla Walla until Tuesday morning.
Last night we did get to go over to our friends' house and watch the BYU bowl game. During half time we had a gingerbread house making competition. I will admit, our gingerbread house is pretty ugly because it is pretty much a hodge podge of stuff but it was fun anyway!
4 comments:
I love your little house! I hope you guys have a fun Christmas vacation. Drive safe!
At lest it was fun. I love doing stuff like that. Lately it seems we get so busy we forget to have fun.
gingerbread houses are so fun! we always made ours out of graham crackers.
could you do me a huge favor and take me off your friends list....i don't want where i live, and/or my last name posted in a public place online...i just try to keep some things private you know? thanks!
Have a great Christmas.
How was the party?
We're bumming out we couldn't make it.
Post a Comment