
So here's the end product and it is... DELICIOUS! Thank you Brandon and thank you family for the gear.


One of the things we got from my parents this year was a dehydrator and we are so excited! We also got a jerky gun from Brandon's brother David (I think this was seriously one of the major highlights of Brandon's Christmas.. getting the jerky gun, that is). So Brandon brought some deer meat to my parents' place for this week. Tonight he got out the gun and went to town... So I am hoping for some tasty jerky in the morning... (FYI- the little guy in the blue jersey to the right of Brandon is one of my little brothers. His name is Stewart... Brandon's shadow, I think)
2 comments:
Shanie cried a lot on Sunday after she left the Rowley house. She doesn't normally cry at all. She is going to miss him a lot! Already misses him! She put together a package for him before she left and I am going to mail it on Monday. Still love that wedding picture! YOu need to get a big one of it framed!!
Dru said he expects some on his carol Monday morning!!
Post a Comment