Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank Goodness for the Beautiful Things!

January is usually a tough month for many people. I think part of it is usually the weather and going back to school and real life again after a long break. It seems like everyone is just a little more down and gloomy at times. This month has been very trying for Brandon and I as we have faced many difficulties together. However, as I have been faced with adversity, I have also been very grateful for the short little moments of joy I have experienced. The other day as we came home (and I was very discouraged that day), Brandon pulled out a red rose for me. It took me two days to actually get it in a vase (sad, I know) because I was not feeling well at all those few days but it is still beautiful and I am thankful for all that Brandon has done to help me get through these past few weeks.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh that's sweet.

moxie mama said...

what a good hubby you have...fresh flowers are so nice, esp. in january....hope you're feeling better!

Melissa said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having such a rough couple of weeks, I hope it sure gets better. Its a good thing you have such a great husband. I'm sorry about the moving thing, I know it is no fun to pack up and move, and it must be even worse to pack up and not even get to move. I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers.

amber said...

aawww, what a sweet husband. :)

Natalie said...

Oh Brandon sure is a sweet guy! You two are adorable!

Nick and Erika said...

You've been tagged! Take your sixth pix from your sixth folder and post on your blog. Tell us all about the pix. Then tag six more people. Leave a message on their blog or email them to let them know they were tagged.