Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sporadic Buys


So last night Brandon and I went to the store to buy a few things. However, instead of coming out with what we intended to purchase, we came out with new pillows!! We were walking down the aisle of bedding and I just felt like getting out a few pillows and feeling them. Then I realized how crappy our pillows were and I realized that it is just worth it to have a really good pillow since we actually do spend a lot of our lives on them!! The ones we got are Simmons Beautyrest ones and I LOVE them! I would definitely recommend a good pillow to anyone interested in something to make your life better!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I brought a really nice pillow at the after thanksgiving sales.
Loving it.

Matt and Sara said...

Dude - new pillows rock! I'm afraid to feel any in the store because I won't be able to resist :)

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Sorry. Hit the wrong button! Ok for the past two nights I have gone to bed thinking, "I sure could use a Simmons Beautyrest." Thanks Sarah! :-)