So tonight my friend Lara came over and did my toenails. I love it when she comes over because we can chat and have some good girl time. She also just really has a talent for painting toenails as you can probably already see. This is by far my favorite design that she has done. Thanks Lara for making my toes pretty tonight!
6 comments:
Lara IS very talented.
I'm glad you guys had fun.
I wonder if she'll do my nails?
I won't be able to reach soon.
Very nice toes. By the way, you walked by the Bean Museum every day walking to the Sig Card office. It's right across from the Marriott Center before walking down the hill to the parking lot.
Haha. That is funny Jana. I totally didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Hey Brandon, nice fish!
Mr. Call
Those are very nice. I need to start caring about my nails. I think I am the only girl in the ward that doesn't. Hmmm, sorry Robby. :-)
I love your new main picture! And the one of you, Sharon, and your mom. What's up with the 2008 tee-shirts?? What were they for?
Post a Comment