Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wayyyyyyy Behind

Wow! The summer went by way too fast and now I am sitting here thinking... tomorrow really is the first day of school and also the first day of the second year we will be here. I am SO happy that Brandon is done with his first year of law. What a relief! He has done so well and I am so proud of them. This year he will be at WSU doing business classes for his joint doctorate/MBA. I have LOTS to catch up on as I have not been blogging very well lately and we have kept extremely busy. This is a picture of the last cake I made. I took two cake classes this last summer and I don't regret it one bit! I learned so much. I love learning new skills so this was truly enjoyable for me. Now, don't click on the picture and look up close- you will find errors for sure! But I am proud of it (especially my basket weave all the way around and my birds!).

Not the greatest picture (not taken with my camera)... but hey, it works.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sarah, oh my goodness, that cake is AWESOME. I can't even believe it.
Good for you man.
Can you make Yuki a Dora or a SpongeBob cake for her birthday at the end of Sept?
Jokes man Jokes.

Missy! said...

Great job on the weaving! That cake looks great!

Amy and Brad said...

Oh my gosh - what a talent! You will use that skill your entire life, Sarah! How cool!