Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kate's Birthday

On Saturday afternoon, I got to go with a bunch of girlfriends up to Spokane to surprise one of our friends for her birthday!

We went shopping, out to eat at Olive Garden (my favorite), roller skating and then out for ice cream. It was a blast and made for some much needed girl time. Thanks Katelyn for letting us take you out the day before your special day!! We love you!

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

sarah! I love you so much. Thank you for coming. I am so glad that you were there! And thanks for the yummy chocolate!

Fab Five said...

Wow! You guys have been busy!!! I had no idea there was so much to do around here! That train from your family reunion is awesome!

Krystle said...

Ahhh! How fun! Miss you all! Hope everything is going well up there in Moscow!