Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rowley Family Reunion 2010

This year we had the Rowley Reunion (my dad's side of the family) up in Cle Elum, WA. It was fun to see lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. My grandma had made aprons for all of her daughters and daughter-in-laws and her granddaughters who are over 18 yrs. old. So that was really fun. She also made a display with all of the reunion shirts from years past. Each shirt had a little paper pinned to it with memories from the specific reunions.

Here is my family on the fence (less my brothers Kyle and Tom, who are currently serving missions in Denver, CO).

I had my brother Blake take a few pictures of Brandon and I on the fence.

Of course, Crystal had to have her turn too. Silly girl!

My grandpa is an incredibly talented man. He does lots of things with wood (carvings and such). He also built this train. It reminds me of a ride at Disneyland through the forest. He has it so that he can take passengers (mostly his grandkids of course) on rides near his home in Cle Elum, WA.

Here we are going under the tunnel on the train.

And over the bridge.

One of the days they had a rang for shooting set up. Here Brandon is helping Stewart shoot a shotgun.

My grandpa has a good stash of archery equipment, which made for an archery booth during the reunion and lots of fun!

Brandon definitely has better aim then I do. I am pretty sure my arrows were not even close to the targets on any of my shots. Better luck next time, right?

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

Oh my gosh what a cool reunion! I love that train ride thing! Are both your brothers in CO on their mission?! Way to update your blog! Now I know what you were doing during the activity! :)