Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sister Times = FUN Times

First of all, I LOVE this photo. The idea just came into my head and so I had them jump inside the frame. i thought it was super cute.

During one of our visits to Walla Walla this summer, the girls and I attempted to paint a frame for them to hang all of their hairbows from. They chose a lovely purple color. I can't wait to snap some pictures of the finished product when we visit again soon.

My sister Rachel

My sister Crystal

The view from above

Please will you play with me, Sarah? Yes Crystal. They are always just too cute to resist.

Crystal, Sarah and Stewart swingin'

Crystal took me on for a game of pool. I think I had more fun taking pictures during it then the actual playing part. Here is just one shot from our game.

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

Very cute sisters! How fun you can go home so easily. I'm excited to see your home and meet your cute family! Yeah!!