Sunday, October 24, 2010

Murder Mystery Party






Friday night we had a fun time at a murder mystery party that I helped put on. My friend hosted it, did all of the decorations and the dinner and then I guided the murder mystery. It was a blast and we had a good time with friends from our ward.

6 comments:

Kassy Whetten said...

I WANT TO DO THIS!! I cannot tell you how long I have wanted to do one of these. My roommates from college did them and I was never able to go. That is awesome that you all did one.

Darren and Tessa said...

Looks like that would have been fun!

Kadie said...

I love how much fun you guys always seem to have! :) And I absolutely love how crafty you are Sarah! Miss you!

amber said...

That party looks like so much fun! I was just talking with one of my friends about doing one of those, and now you have inspired me even more to do one. :)

Anna said...

I'm glad you finally got to do it! Looks like a blast.

Carey Hooton said...

Hey!! I am planning one of these right now! Which one did you do? I am trying to look for one that is not super Racy... I found a guy that has them for 4 dollars! I am going to buy a couple cause I think they are so fun :)!