

This quiet book took me FOREVER! I started it last November but didn't actually get going on it until a month or so ago. I thought I would never see the end of it. It was a kit that my friend put together so she actually saved me a lot of work to start but I still had to put it all together (which was very time consuming).
I saw a bible stories quiet book on someone's blog the other day and decided that I want to make that one next but I think it will be awhile before that happens. Or, maybe I should just buy one and save myself the hassle?
4 comments:
It turned out SOOO good!
Oh that's how it is SUPPOSED to look. Haha mine is a little rough around the edges. :-)
Sarah,
I want to make Amber a quiet book for lucy for Christmas. Do you have access to this pattern? If so could you let me know? I will pay for it or whatever needs to be done. Just let me know soon Thanks Jeana
It turned out adorable!!
Post a Comment