
I know it has been awhile since I last posted. It has been quite the last month for us. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through the month of September there for awhile but I did! I went through an awful yeast infection, the flu, and the strep all one right after the other. I never thought I would be well again and by the three week mark, I was getting pretty down, especially because I felt so limited and like I couldn't get out much. So Saturday night Brandon thought it would be fun to do a candlelight dinner in our tent, which he set up in our garage. He made me the best breadsticks (very comparable to Olive Garden breadsticks) and a nice Italian meal. Sometimes I feel so spoiled to have a husband that is really good at doing stuff like this for me. Even now that we have been married for 3 and a half years, I still feel like he makes me feel so special and I love that.

These were some beautiful red roses Brandon got me, as I was in the midst of all of my illnesses. Can I just say that it doesn't matter the occasion, I just love having fresh flowers in my house.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Brandon is sweet! I'm so sorry you had to go through all your illnesses though. That sounds horrible! He treats you so well. Love your plates! Those are the ones we use when we have a nicer dinner too! haha.
That's a fun idea!
Post a Comment