Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Gordon

The main reason we went to Utah last weekend was to see this cute little guy, Gordon David Lind, born to my little sister Sharon and her husband Gary.

And of course, Grandma cannot get enough of him!


Crystal and Rachel always made sure they got a turn with Gordon. So he had like 4 moms while we were around!

He is a pretty alert baby and that is fun.
Just thought I would throw a few last Utah pictures in there... Rachel and her cool BYU sucker.

Last but not least, here is our view (can't you tell it is amazing... haha) at the BYU basketball game on Saturday! We had a blast!!

3 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

He definitely looks like a Rowley!

amber said...

Aww congrats to Sharon! And I agree, looks a lot like your family. :)

Rachel Hair said...

Such a cute baby! I'm glad you posted a picture so I could see him. How fun!