
My brother Stewart is the one wearing the blue wig to the left of Kyle. My brother Doug is on the far left


Hug from Aunt Holly; Uncle Ryan is to the left

Left to right: Aunt Holly, Marissa Rhoten (cousin), Rachel Rowley, Madison Rhoten (cousin), Shanie Bushman, Crystal Rowley, Doug Rowley, Elder Rowley

Hug from Stewart; Dad on the right

Hug from Grandpa Rhoten; Madison Rhoten, Doug Rowley, Shanie Bushman and Crystal Rowley on the right

So I have a few better pictures on the new camera but I was really debating on whether or not to create this post. I am so embarrassed because the photos are so pixelated. I had my camera set on high ISO and didn't realize how pixelated the pictures were going to be until I got home. How awful! I certainly learned my lesson though. At any rate, none of these pictures are really great but it has been so fun to have Kyle home. He returned on December 31st and is at BYU right now but doing so well and it was so fun to visit him in Provo this last weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment