Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Holy Cuteness!

So my lovely friend, Alison, helped me and a friend make little baby blankets (no, I am not pregnant) and now all I can think about is sewing more of them.... so easy and so fun!!! I love learning new skills. If there was only more time for projects like this, I would be sewing baby blankets all day (and totally broke... haha). Sorry for the fuziness of the picture. I will try to get another one that is clearer soon. =)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sarah it looks amazing.
I love that you're learning all this stuff and becoming quite the talented woman.
Tell Brandon hi.
We miss you guys.
We hope everything is going well up there and Moscow is not so windy.

Krystle said...

Are you sure your friend's name is Alison? Is her last name Bingham??

Your blanket is sooo cute! How fun! I love seeing all your cute crafts!

Hope all is well up there in Moscow! We miss you!

Ashley said...

super cute blankies!