
...that there is just not enough time in the day for everything, including hobbies (sad, I know).

I got a new camera for Christmas. It wasn't the camera I actually wanted but it is still a really nice camera and I should really be trying to figure it out. My friend Brynn has been really nice in letting me borrow learning DVDs, coming over and helping me a bit and I have had a few other friends try to be of help as well. But the reality is, I just have not had the time for it all. I want to learn how to use my nice camera so badly but there are too many other demands for it right now. So I have decided I will watch for a good deal on the camera I really want and then do a swap when the time is right. Then, I will get into a photography class and that will force me to start learning. Good plan, right? I guess we will find out.
1 comment:
So what camera did you get and what are you hoping to switch it for?
Post a Comment