
It is tradition that Brandon and I drop our Christmas cards in the mail on Thanksgiving day. This can become especially difficult because we both come from somewhat large families (I think we sent about 100 this year to family and a few friends). Then we always write a letter, send a picture of us, and write a more personal message in the card. And this year I even took on the challenge to design homemade cards. Wow was a I crazy or what! Thanks to Brandon, I was able to get everything put together on time!
4 comments:
Wow that is amazing.
I dunno if anyone will be getting cards this year from us.
I have to try and work it out somehow.
Sarah, you are simply amazing. You have become this wonderful homemaker! And we enjoyed hanging out with you this week too! We miss you guys already!
Those turned out awesome! I have been laughing so hard at your comment on my blog, "Oh- I'm so mad that I got my 100 cards already sent out." That is such a girl thing! Truly a big a achievement- I don't care how you did it- they look amazing and you got them out- pat yourself on the back sister!!!
I love them! You are so crafty and they turned out so cute!
Post a Comment