
Some exciting news came in the mail just last week. Brandon got his acceptance letter for the Master's in Business program at WSU. So he will be doing the joint law/MBA degree. That means three more years of school for him after this semester. *sigh*
5 comments:
congrats!!! That's awesome. So does that mean you will be moving? :)
So are you moving?? I just realized the person who wrote a comment before me asked the same thing... haha. Tell Brandon congrats for us. I really admire him for going for two really hard degrees at once. You married a good one!
Oh, and I hope you're feeling better! I know how much you hate that kind of stuff (including the blood part).
Yeah so are you moving?
Ah I guess if he really wants to do this, that's great.
Man one more year of school!!!!
I hope he does well.
Congrats Brandon!
Post a Comment