

I love lilies- not as much as I love daisies but pretty close. These lilies are right near the front porch of my grandparents' cabin/home. They were the first thing that Brandon and I noticed when we arrived there to visit this last weekend.

My grandpa Rowley (my dad's dad) is a very talented man. He builds lots of things and is very good with wood. Before him and my grandma made their cabin their home, there was a small water fountain near the side of the cabin. Now my grandpa has expanded the water fountain and I think it is just beautiful. I especially love the sound of the water trickling as it can be very therapeutic. It was hard to get a good picture of it but nonetheless I think it is blog worthy.
These last three pictures were just taken for fun but I really love all of the greenery around us. I love how green this part of Washington can get up in the mountains. It sure makes me grateful for all of God's creations.
1 comment:
We've got those lillies at our house. They're great as they come back every year with no hassel you know. Easy and beautiful.
Post a Comment