Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank Goodness for Family

I just love these two little sisters of mine!! They are so fun.



This is a slip and slide I found at a yard sale for $3 and it worked GREAT!! The jets on the side worked well to keep it slick and I think we all had a good time.

I also bought these horseshoes at a yard sell for $0.50. They were brand new in the package still. They are not the heavy weight ones but they were sure fun for the girls and I to throw around.

It was so nice to be with family this last weekend. It was exactly what I needed. I had a really hard week last week and so did Brandon. So it was really good for both of us to get away and spend time with the ones we love. Thank you family for being so awesome!!

3 comments:

Fab Five said...

I don't know how you find all these awesome deals at yard sales! I need to follow you around some day and you can show me the ropes!

moxie mama said...

where's the picture of you going down the slip nd slide? :)

Melissa said...

I'm with the Crandizzles. I dunno how you find all these awesome deals.
That slip'n'slide is AMAZING. Man and that hill is perfect. I would've had so much fun on that.