Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Livin' in Fast Forward, or Rewind?

Not sure why this picture is not turned the right way... but they still look delicious, right?

The past few months have been a whirlwind of activity around our house. Sometimes I think I should make a nice vinyl sign that says "Breathe" or "Relax" but it just hasn't happened yet... These pictures are from clear back in December when Brandon's parents came for Christmas. I got a new camera for Christmas, so I have pictures on both cameras right now and haven't had a chance to sort them out. So you may get a few more Christmas posts in a week or two when I get back to blogging.
At any rate, one of the major highlights of Brandon's parents' visit was the homemade suckers that we made and the delicious turtles. It was my first time making the turtles and Teresa, Brandon's mom, helped me learn how to make the suckers. She brought her sucker molds with her and it was so much fun to make the suckers with her.

1 comment:

Erin_C said...

ummm . . . you should share the turtle recipe! looks yummy!