Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh, So Yummy!

This dessert is called Ice Cream Heaven and I can never get enough of it. So here goes...

Unwrap and place 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.

Smother the top with some whipped cream.

Cover with caramel sauce (and/or fudge sauce)

Sprinkle crushed skor bar on top.

Then REPEAT one more time and there you have it. So easy and so yummy!! Store in freezer. This dessert always taste better when it has been covered and placed in the freezer overnight (before you eat it) so it can harden... Enjoy!

1 comment:

venae said...

Hey Sarah,
Your pictures are always so amazing! I am so going home this weekend and trying this recipe out on my family. thank you for the yummy ideas. I said ideas, cause I just had my number 10 grandchild and I'm looking for baby ideas too. The quilt looks so cute. I hope that things are going good for you and your honey! Love to both of you- Venae