
Setting up the tent for the reception at the
Rowley home

My cute cousins Whitney and
McKenna Rowley

Sisters! Rachel, Crystal, Me, Sharon

Shanie's bridesmaids

My brother Blake and I waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple

Shanie and Kyle, just married

So happy!

My brother Doug and our cousin Brent
Rowley

The cutest kid ever!! Little Gordon is my sister Sharon's baby and we all think he is pretty adorable.

It was hot!

My family (left to right: Blake, Sharon, Gary and Gordon, Dad, Mom, Crystal, Shanie, Kyle, Stewart, Doug, Rachel, myself)

Nick, Kyle, Dad

Sylvia, Nate, Shanie (I love her face in this picture)

Beautiful bouquet! Nate bringing Shanie some goods to eat.

Shanie and I

Kyle and his best man, John Grandstaff

The reception

Sylvia's centerpieces (beautiful!!)

Guest Book table

Fun picture table

Sandy's slushy machine was a hit!

Lots of yummy food
No comments:
Post a Comment