
Cakes before the fondant was applied

So much frosting!

Last Saturday I put together my first wedding cake. I think the only major regret I have is the cake topper. I think it looks too big and should be half as tall (simpler). Other than that, things came together alright. I am glad that Shanie and Kyle liked it. More wedding pictures to come in a future post...
5 comments:
I think it's very impressive. Especially since I've tried fondant before and failed miserably. And I enjoyed catching up on your posts. You sure were busy! I miss ya!
Good job Sarah.
I'll never do a wedding cake.
Too much pressure and I don't do pressure.
I'm sticking with my own kids birthday cakes and THAT'S IT.
Oh my! I just did my first wedding cake on Friday too! Ha Ha! What an experience... Yours looks great!
Way to go! That is a lot of pressure to work under and it turned out great! I'm excited to see the wedding pictures.
Way to go on the cake! You did great!
Post a Comment