Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oregon Coast Trip - Part 2








My favorite part about our whole trip was the Bed and Breakfast that we stayed at in Cloversdale, OR. The place was a small cottage with very few rooms. We stayed in the rose room. I love the beautiful antique look of the room.






It was a Sunday when we made it to our B&B and we were able to find a fun hike to go on, with a great view of the ocean.


On our way out of Cloversdale, we kept passing little hidden lakes. They were beautiful and you could barely see them through the trees. Finally I made Brandon pull over so we could get out and enjoy one of them. As we were driving through one of the smaller cities on our way to our next destination, I mentioned how much I love seeing deer when we are driving because of how beautiful we are. We saw the babies below in someones yard just after I said that!

No comments: