
I think this was Brandon's favorite part- the spray paint!

Hmmmmmm.....

This is me stocking up our vending machine..

The nearly finished product...

We had a super fun night last night at the ward Halloween party with all of our friends. I made Brandon into a vending machine (as I am sure you have figured out by now). He did not want to wear his costume much because it was so large but we did make the "best homemade costume" prize.
4 comments:
this was way to cool! you guys ROCK!
I didn't even know that was his costume until you guys won the prize. I'm like "how come they won it?" to Dru and he was like "Cause of that cool vending maching"
That was the first I saw of it.
Then I understood why you got the prize.
very creative! the vending machine is such a good idea!
What great costumes!!
Post a Comment