
One of my best friends from growing up and college life had an unexpected visit to Walla Walla this weekend. I found out on Thursday that she was coming. So I told Brandon that we had to cancel the rest of our plans for the weekend so that I could see her. I can't believe he sacrificed his fishing trip for me to see her. That is true love!! But it was really fun. I took her to get a pedicure. It was hers and my first pedicure! It felt so good though. I love getting my feet rubbed. The chairs that we sat in were massaging chairs. Mine had a remote to control the massaging of each part of the body. The only downside was that I could not figure out how to control the thigh massage. So like every minute or so my thighs would lift a few inches and the lady would tell me to put them down but she spoke Chinese I think and could not understand that I was trying to turn it off and couldn't. She did an amazing job on my feet though. She cleaned up all of the gross skin and then buffed, scrubbed, and massaged for awhile. Then she painted my toenails green. I chose the lime green for Halloween. I promise it looks better on my in real life than in the picture above. So I feel like I have super amazing toes now because they look ten times better than they used to. It was incredible and so worth it!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun with her. I can't wait to see your toes.
How come Brandon didn't just go fishing while you hung out with your mate?
awww! how fun!
how fun! you should have called me..!! :)
I'm so glad you found my blog too!!! Looks like you're enjoying your marriage so much! I'm excited to keep in touch with you now!
We miss you guys! Are you going to Utah next weekend to get your money or are you guys just having McKay mail the check? We would love to see you guys soon! And YES I am so excited to get our money! I better enjoy it because there is NO way that Mike will ever ever ever be doing summer sales EVER again! Miss you!
Post a Comment