Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...


Hurray! We made it to a Seattle Mariners baseball game!! I have been to quite a few and I think more than anything I enjoy being at Safeco Field because it brings back some fun memories from my childhood or high school hood.

Random picture.

Here's our bunch! I really enjoyed being so outnumbered by all of these fun guys. Going from let to right: my brother Doug, my empty seat, Brandon, my dad, and my brothers Blake, Stewart, and Tom. I had such a good time! I think this was the first time ever my dad has bought us really good seats and so that was really fun too. We didn't have to worry about trying to sneak down to the lower seats after the sixth inning.

I swear Stewart wore those sunglasses the whole weekend! He wouldn't take them off even when it got dark and the field lights came on. Funny kid!

And here's me. I am standing next to a statue and fountain.

My brother Doug frequently cracks me up... mostly because he does stuff like this. He bought this big 'ol snowcone and he ate ALL OF IT (see below)!!


I tried to get him to let me take a picture of us together but he was pretty embarrassed... lol. I guess I can get pretty silly sometimes.

I love this picture of me but I don't know where Brandon's expression came from. I don't think he was very focused on taking our picture... must have been watching a good play.

And here we are... near the end of the game. I don't think this picture is the greatest- mostly because we were shooting to get the field in the background but that is ok. I shouldn't expect my little brothers to be able to take spectacular pictures, right? Plus I think we shouldn't have been squating down like that. Whatever. It was fun anyway!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Was that the game that had the streaker?
Friends of ours just blogged about it.
I think that picture of you looks great too.
The one with you and Brandon staring away would be one Dru and I would take a well.

Karl said...

I'm jealous Ritchie, we haven't been to a game yet this year. I hope they played well for you. Have fun and drive home safe.

Lyd Stew said...

That looks like so much fun! You two are SO adventurous! Thanks for the offer to watch the kids while we go to the temple- that was really nice!

Fab Five said...

That's funny. We did go to the same game!

HBC said...

Looks like SO much fun!!