Monday, June 8, 2009

Putt Putt...



Friday night Brandon and I went with some friends of ours out to a miniature golf course. It was fun so I am glad that we went (even though it was a bit spendy).

Little Lancer is sooo cute! I can't help but post a few pictures that I caught of him.

Our friends: Matt, Sara & Lance Ricks

I know Sara is going to not be too happy with me when she sees that I posted this picture because I totally joked with her that I was going to post it ... I think it is funny though. You're awesome Sara!

And here is our amazing score keeper... who beat us all!

4 comments:

bowmans bunch said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love putt putt golf!

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! Where in the world is that?? I hope it is something new in Moscow!

Matt and Sara said...

Oh so many comments about this post.....
First - the pictures are cute! And might I just add that my son is the most adorable caddy?
Second - Revenge is sweet - lucky for you I'm horrible at getting it.
Thirdly - Brandon's a cheater and I'm keeping score when we go golfing for real!

Melissa said...

I love that pic of Sara.