

Brandon and I had the chance to go to the Spokane, WA temple last Friday night. It is such a wonderful place to be. We sure feel blessed to have temples that are few hours away.

Check out that gash about his left eye... that is from church ball. Poor kid!

This picture is super blurry but is the only one we got of all of us. Some friends in our ward were so nice to let us hitch a ride with them. Thank you James & Missy!!
2 comments:
I didn't know church ball could be that rough............wait a second, I think I did.
I'm glad you and the grossman's got to go to the temple.
Great news.
Those are some pretty high shoes! Church ball is the roughest! Maybe not as rough as Young Women playing basketball.....I got a lot of scratches! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I showed Shanie all your comments and she was so happy. She is always waiting for 'that letter'. Her hand hardly stops her but I have to put her hair in a pony for her....so funny....she is so independent....hard for her. Like that kissing quote and picture! Don't you love Spokane?
Post a Comment