Sunday, June 28, 2009

We're Gettin' Our Game On!

Brandon in his "intense" playing position...


Matt Ricks (his opponent) is pictured in this photo. Matt played tennis in high school and let's just say he is much better than all of us. However, Brandon and I did beat him and his wife Sara in a close match of doubles!!! Thanks Matt & Sara for making us feel good. We had a good time.

Sarah & her son Lance.

This kid seriously cracks me up. Every time I would go to serve, he would start making loud spitting noises with his mouth and it totally distracted me! He is a pretty cute kid though.

2 comments:

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

Ok, I didn't know you or the Ricks played. I need a skilled tennis player to play!!!!!
Trevor

Lyd Stew said...

I used to play tennis with Matt Ricks in high school! That brings back a lot of memories. I love tennis- looks like fun! Is there anything that you and you hubby don't do?!!!