

My friend Tessa helped me make a coloring bag awhile back. I LOVE how it turned out and have the fabric to make three more bags. I will have to post them all when I finish. My favorite part are the individual crayon slots. I think they are so fun.

I learned how to free hand quilt my fabric. That is a new thing for me. It was scary but also fun. Oh, and there is a coloring book inside the bag!
2 comments:
I love all of your crafts Sarah, I've been thing of becoming a little more crafty myself (which basically only means more than one craft a year.) :)
And, I also hope that recovering from your surgery is going well. I wish I was closer so I could bring you some soup.
Love the bag!!! You are awesome. I love your little red pot! so cute. and everything else of course. I hope you are recovering well from your surgery! Keep me updated
Post a Comment