
So Brandon and I went to see Beauty and the Beast in Lewiston, ID last weekend. We went to Red Lobster before that, since they are having the festival of shrimp right now. The food was incredible but even more incredible was the gentleman that waited on us! I have never in my life met a better waiter. I couldn't get over how fast he got us in and out and how good of service he gave us. We were in and out of that place within a period of 20-30 min. max! I couldn't believe it. I am usually the kind of person that thinks waiters do not deserve tips but that night, I could have handed that man a $10 or $20 bill for a tip and felt that he deserved (don't worry, Brandon did the tipping so we wouldn't go home broke). Anyhow, I analyzed his waiting and I will spare you all the details but if you ever go to Red Lobster in Lewiston, ask for Cody.
No comments:
Post a Comment