Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun Weekend!







Brandon came to Moscow this last weekend (1 week down, 4 to go)! We played a lot and it went by way too fast. We ended the weekend with some fishing at Spring Valley. There were lots of fish and great friends to accompany the adventure. Plus we cannot forget that the sunshine actually came out for part of the afternoon too!!





We went into the weekend with pretty much no plans and I think after one evening of no plans and just hanging out, Brandon started to go stir crazy. So Saturday we went out and played some frisbee golf. I am definitely not very good but it was a good time.



Saturday night we hit the bowling alley with some good friends of ours. We both were pleasantly surprised as Brandon got four strikes in a row and I won the second game (although everyone's scores on the second game were low)!!

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

Glad you made it through one week!! it will be past you before you know it! Good luck surviving another!