Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Year Older and Hopefully Wiser Too...

This is going to be really hard for me to post about right now because my best friend left for Tri-Cities, WA just last Sunday. He is doing an internship for the city of Kennewick, WA. I am finishing out my job through the end of June. So it will be a good five weeks until I can move to be closer to him. Thankfully I have some good friends that have taken me in and I feel right at home (which makes this temporary separation lots easier). However, I still miss this guy like crazy and just seeing pictures of him makes me a little teary-eyed.



He took me out to one of my favorite places near Moscow, ID and that is, Spring Valley. He made a Sunday dinner and brought it out to the lake. Then, he surprised me and pulled a romantic little trick (like he usually does) and lit a candle for me to blow out. He also got me a few gifts that I am super excited about. They haven't come yet so I will have to blog about them later.






I think my face looks really weird in this picture but I love Brandon's little pucker face.

It was hard to take pictures, since it was completely clouded over and we were losing light by the second but still fun. I can't wait until it gets warmer... hopefully it will!! We are still in 50 degree weather most days and I am just about to go crazy.

2 comments:

Kadie said...

I'm so sorry you guys have to be separated for that long! That's so hard! I love ya and miss you!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Sarah.
Sorry you guys are apart.
Dru and I are basically apart though since he's studying for the bar.