Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough...

...of visiting my family!!! I am really looking forward to seeing these guys more this summer.

These girls just crack me up and I just can't get enough of it. They wanted to wait for Brandon and I to come last weekend to do their Easter egg hunt.


So we start filling eggs and my sister Rachel, who is very smart, dumps out a small portion of the candy from each bag into bowls. So I am thinking that is all of the candy because she kind of hid all of the bags. I start filling eggs and since I see that we don't have that much candy, I just put one thing in each egg to make sure we have enough eggs. I think we are almost done and then she pulls the bags that are still 3/4 of the way full out! Needless to say, we had PLENTY of candy.




Crystal got ahold of the camera and kind of went crazy. She took lots of pictures of the eggs, candy and our kite flying adventures!


Crazy lady. =)


Stew turned out to be kite pro. He really got the hang of it and was even begging us to take him to Wal-Mart to get more kites afterward!




One of the kites got stuck in a fruit tree. Crystal tried to get it down but I eventually had to get up there to pull it out. I forgot how much fun climbing trees is. I would post a picture of me up in the tree (as Crystal seemed to be taking lots of pictures while I was up there) but when I reviewed them let's just say they all were at one angle and were great bum shots. So let's try this one instead...




We were only in Walla Walla for a day or so but we got to see Blake play some tennis and...


... prepare him for his prom date Saturday night. My brothers are just growing up so fast! Too fast!!

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

I'm always so jealous you are so close to home esp. with so many siblings still at home.