Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bragging Post.... Sorry!


So I thought I posted my first two cakes at one point but I don't think I did... so I might have to do that later... but here is my most recent cake. I am taking a cake decorating class right now and I LOVE it!! I am certainly not naturally gifted in this area but it has been really fun to learn something new. I am pretty proud of the roses because that has definitely been the hardest thing for me to learn so far. Also- if anyone needs a cake, I have this white one and then a chocolate one that Brandon and I will never eat.

And here is my baby... I have really enjoyed my dyson lately. I swear I have never seen cleaner floors than what I see after I vacuum with this thing!!! Thank you Brandon!

5 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

Who gives cake away on their blog? You crazy head. They are so cute and look delicious! I may have to take the class next time around.

Melissa said...

Hey great job man. Well done.
Ahhhhhhh the dyson.
Woman's best friend.

The Kirk Family! said...

I havn't quite figured out the blogging thing..but I often get comments from you...maybe you can teach me how to add people so I can keep updated with them??? I think that is a talent...sometimes you don't know what you are capable of huh!? The cake looks great...can't wait to see more!...byw there is a site that I found Alex's "Danger, Alex is two" cake...I can't remember what site it was, but if you are interested...google "make your own cake" and you may find some you can try out.

moxie mama said...

cake decorating is SO fun. it looks great. Such pretty flowers! those things take patience! do you have cable? there is a cake decorating show on TLC. I think it's called cake boss? Anyway, you might enjoy it :)

Natalie said...

Nice work on the cake!! It looks wonderful. Dyson's truly are in a league of their own. It is amazing how much gross stuff they pick up!