Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 1 - Disneyland

This picture really makes me laugh. It is the only one we got in front of the big mickey flowers and apparently we added to other women into the picture by accident... and there is really no way to cut them out so we will have to keep them... lol.

Here is the castle that they do the fireworks show over. They have a new fireworks show that they started the night we were there. Brandon says that the old one is a little bit better (he thinks) with a few more fireworks but I thought the one we saw was beautiful... a great way to end the night.

Kind of sad... but this is the only picture we got with a Disney figure while we were there... we saw Mickey and Minnie at one point but just as were to walk up to them for a picture they ran off!!! That was kind of a disappointment... oh well!


This may sound silly but the Tarzan scene was probably one of my favorites. I love miss Jane's little pose in the first picture and then the kitchen scene in the second picture is awesome I think... the pots were even shaking too.


And we are off to the races!! Brandon even let me drive... so that was exciting.


We went to the petting zoo and my favorite goat was actually one with a big bright green daisy attached to it... but the picture of it did not turn out all that great so this one will have to do.

The tea cups... one of the only things I remember about Disneyland as a child.

This is a real bad picture of me but mmmmmm... that ice cream sandwich was soooo good!






To start this post off, I am posting two videos of the Aladdin musical that we watched at Disneyland. I think it is just amazing how they are able to make the magic carpet ride work and look so real and the big elephant for prince Ali's entrance too! Only at Disneyland... right?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm going to wait and watch these video's with my kids.

Krystle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast on all your adventures in California!