
I don't know where my dinosaur neck look came from but I just love Brandon's face in this picture so I had to choose this one to post. This is when we were sitting in the airport in Spokane, WA ready to take off for our trip to San Diego. I wish I would have taken a picture of me almost crying as we were coming home to compare it... I just can't wait for our next vacation like this.... years from now!!!

This was our first morning at our Holiday Inn in Miramar, CA (a city just outside of San Diego). I thought their breakfast table setups were really cute but I don't think I really captured the beauty in this picture. There is a pink rose behind that big green leaf in the vase in the middle of the table.

After Sea World on our second day, we drove over to the San Deigo temple just to look at it before going out to dinner. We actually ended up eating dinner at a Hawaiian restaurant just across the freeway from it. When we came out of the restaurant after dinner, we saw this view... beautiful!

Where do you think this picture was takin at? By the look on my face, I would say it was definitely taken at OLIVE GARDEN! It is not that great of a picture of Brandon since his eyes are almost closed but how could I do all this posting without mentioning that we did eat some heavenly Olive Garden the last night that we were in San Diego.

This is also a bad picture but I thought I would mention the Chinese foot massage that Erika (Brandon's sister-in-law) and I got after Olive Garden that last night. At first we couldn't stop laughing because they took us into a dark room and laid towels on us. There was Chinese music playing and they brought in a bucket of water and poored them into what we thought were garbage cans but apparently they were not. They put our feet into these baskets (they had bags to line them and then the water was inside of the bag)... the water was very warm and felt great on the feet! They massaged our hands, neck, back, and face while the feet soaked and then afterwards did a 45 minute foot massage. It was WONDERFUL!! The only reason we went in the first place was because we saw a sign for it that was really big and it was a really good deal anyway... I am glad we did go because it really ended the vacation on a spectacular note (thanks to my husband who is so selfless and let's me do those kinds of things every so often when I feel that I really need them).
2 comments:
Ahhhh! I LOVE Olive Garden! It's the one thing Moscow is truly missing. :)
Thanks for the memory! I'm laughing all over again thinking about our massage. LOL!
Post a Comment