Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wicked!!!

Last night I went with a couple of my good friends to Spokane, WA to see Wicked. We started off the night with a visit to Olive Garden (yum).

This is kind of random picture. It is a big slide that I never knew existed! Pretty cool, huh?

So crazy story behind this picture. We were walking to the INB Performing Arts Center and we asked a girl to take our picture. After the girl took the picture and was getting ready to walk away, she informed us that she was one of the main characters!!!!! I can't believe we didn't ask for her picture with us after that. I think it was because she seemed in a little bit in a hurry, but still. What were we thinking?!?! The show was phenominal by the way. I would highly recommend seeing it.

Thanks Ashley's for making the trip!!

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

That slide was awesome!! I knew you'd love the show it is so cool!! Wish I could have gone again!

Kadie said...

I'm SO JEALOUS! We just went to Les Miserables in SLC and I absolutely loved it. Phantom, check. Lion King, check. Les Miserable, check. Next is Wicked!